STOMP hybrid camera plate for E2 camera
The E2 camera family is a very disruptive product. Very high quality, small form factor - and continuing to develop.
But as soon as I got one I started thinking about the most elegant way of mounting it. A few sketches later I created a best of hybrid solution which solves a number of problems I believe exist in products in the marketplace.
In any case here are some facts:
- 6061 Aluminum - Hard Matte Anodized in Black
- Custom made for E2 (supports E2, E2G, E2C, E2 S6, E2 F6, E2 F8 models)
- Notice the attention to detail - not only are the metal indents on the bottom of the E2 body taken care of - but also the 1/4x20 female threads in the E2 body are not always completely flush so we took that into account
- ARCA-SWISS base plate supported for direct attachment to ARCA-SWISS or compatible dovetail products
- 1/4x20 or 3/8x16 mounting is possible on the bottom also
- The 4 corner legs means that the camera is stable when placed on a table or other flat surface
- Two quick release adjustable M5 handles on the side allow for quick repositioning on an LWS 15mm studio rail
- Item ships with complete set of 3/16" Allen key + 2x 1inch 1/4"x20 socket head screw so you can get going right away
- Functions as a standalone base plate but also compatible with many cages
This is the first of our E2 products. Look out for more coming soon.